Studying In Many Schools-Studied In 5 Schools

I always think of this whenever I think about my school.I know few people who studied in the same school from start to end.I also know of people who studied in two schools.But I studied in 5 different schools.First I went to a play school.Then from Pre K.G. to 2ng grade I studied in a school called Jawahar Vidyalaya.I don't remember much about this school.One thing I remember is that I used to wet my inner wear.LOL.

Then I went to a school called Hindu School and studied there from 3rd to 6th.This school was fun but not much of a fun.I used to get scolding for anything and everything.So,I and my four friends(who used to get scoldings) moved to a school called Saraswathy Venkatraman School together.

We studied there from 7th to 10th.This is the first school where I had so much of fun.Never got scoldings or beatings.After finishing 10th Grade,I shifted house and went to another school called N.S.N School.I studied the last two years of school here.This is also a very good school where we has a lot of fun.Fun,Fun,Fun was the only thing we had there.

Ill write more about my school in my future posts.Now Im winding up.Thanks for reading it.

Add This To:
Del.icio.us Digg Technorati Blinklist Furl Newsvine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I actually went to 6 different schools 3 in france and 3 in Mexico...

Ramkarthik said...

Hey there Santiago.Great.Then you should be knowing how it would be to study in different scools.Actually you would be knowing better than me.Thanks for the comment.