Funny Jokes:Laugh Out Loud

A (non-smoker) man sees another man leaning against the wall of a large building.
The second man is puffing away, one cigarette after another.
The nonsmoker says, "Sir, I couldn't help noticing how you chain-smoke. How many packs do you smoke a day?"
"Four."
"How long have you been smoking?"
"Thirty years."
"That's over forty thousand packs! Why, if you didn't smoke, you could have saved enough money to buy this building."
The smoker takes a deep puff and says, "Do you smoke?"
"Never."
"Do you own this building?"
"No."
"Well, I do."

=====================================================================================

A Technology Joke:

HUSBAND: Hi Dear, I am logged in.
WIFE: Would you like to have some snacks?
HUSBAND: Hard disk full.
WIFE: Have you brought the saree?
HUSBAND: Bad command or file name.
WIFE: But I told you about it in the morning!
HUSBAND: Syntax error, abort, retry, cancel.
WIFE: Forget it, where's your salary?
HUSBAND: File in use, read only. try after some time.
WIFE: Atleast give me your credit card, I can do some shopping.
HUSBAND: Sharing violation, access denied.
WIFE: I made a mistake in marrying you!
HUSBAND: Data type mismatch.
WIFE: You are useless!
HUSBAND: By default.
WIFE: Who was there with you in the car this morning?
HUSBAND: System unstable. Press ctrl, alt, del to reboot.
WIFE: What is my value in your life?
HUSBAND: Unknown virus detected.
WIFE: Do you love me or your computer?!
HUSBAND: Too many parameters.
WIFE: I will go to my dad's house!
HUSBAND: Program performed illegal operation, it will close.
WIFE: I will leave you forever!
HUSBAND: Close all programs and log out for another user.
WIFE: It's worthless talking to you!
HUSBAND: Shut down the computer.
WIFE: I am going!!!
HUSBAND: It is now safe to turn off your computer

=====================================================================================

Enjoy.

No comments: